- Centre for Law, Public Policy and Governance entertains write-ups blogs on relevant topics in around 2000 words without footnote, endnote, etc.
- All write-ups need to be original and unpublished.
- Write-ups from judges, advocates, teachers, researchers, policy makers, bureaucrats are welcome.
- Publication of write-ups in the CLPPG Blog are subject to similarity check, followed by editorial feedback, respectively.
- Editorial decision will be duly communicated to authors.
- Editorial decision about publication of write-up stands final and conclusive.
- The editorial team reserves the right to edit write-up, if required, before publication.
- The legal consequences for indulgence to offensive practices including that of plagiarism in the published write-ups will belong to respective author(s).
- Write-up for blog publication may be submitted at email@example.com